WhatsApp terms and conditions
“By Opting-in / accepting the Warranty Contract / accepting the Annual Maintenance Contract, you (the
customer) give consent to Eureka Forbes Limited (EFL/We/Us) and its partners to communicate with you
on WhatsApp for all its transactional and promotional messages/ communication needs (‘Services’).
We will store your details responsibly and use them to enrich your experience with us.”
1. The Customer is subscribing to the EFL service and participating in engaging with us using the
2. The Customer can unsubscribe to the channel at any time by sending ‘STOP’ to our official WhatsApp
number post which any messages will not be sent.
3. It is advisable for Customer who has subscribed to this service to delete WhatsApp when changing
4. These terms and conditions may be withdrawn/ superseded/cancelled by EFL at any time for
whatsoever reason, without any prior notice and requested to visit the EFL website (www.eurekaforbes.com) for periodical changes.
5. Customer shall ensure appropriate network connection, receipt of messages by Customer shall be
subject to the network connection and EFL shall not be held responsible for any delay or non-receipt
of the responses.
6. EFL will share all its transactional and promotional messages/ communication on the WhatsApp
channel. EFL reserves the right, at its discretion, to add the feature and/or removal on WhatsApp.
7. Subscription on WhatsApp will allow EFL to send all its messages/ communication to the customer on
WhatsApp. EFL shall have sole discretion to stop sending these alerts on any other channel.
8. The responses received by the customer on the chat messenger are based on the program running at
the back-end. This program has been developed and regularly enhanced to handle the queries in the best
9. However for any inappropriate answers, the EFL shall not be held responsible.
10. Customers shall not submit or transmit any content through this service that is: unethical
11. Under no circumstances shall EFL, or its agents, affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees,
and contractors are liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages
that result from the use of, or inability to use, this service or for receipt of any answer provided by the
program running at the back-end.
12. The customer understands that using the WhatsApp application may carry extra risks and may
not be secured. Further, any message and information exchanged is subject to the risk of being read,
interrupted, intercepted, or defrauded by a third
party or otherwise subject to manipulation by a third party or involve a delay in transmission. Eureka Forbes shall not be responsible or liable to the customer
or any third party for the consequences arising out of or in connection with using this service.
13. EFL has the right to retract the service anytime it deems fit.