WhatsApp terms and conditions :
“By <Opting-in / accepting the Warranty Contract / accepting the Annual Maintenance Contract>, you (the customer) give a consent to Eureka Forbes Limited (EFL/We/Us) and its partners to communicate with you on WhatsApp for all its transaectional and promotional messages/ communication needs (‘Services’). We will store your details responsibly and use it to enrich your experience with us.”
1. The Customer is subscribing to the EFL service and participating in engaging with us using WhatsApp channel.
2. The Customer can unsubscribe to the channel at any time by sending ‘STOP’ to our official WhatsApp number post which any messages will not be sent.
3. It is advisable to Customer who have subscribed to this service to delete WhatsApp when changing their device.
4. These terms and conditions may be withdrawn/ superseded/ canceled by EFL at any time by whatsoever reason, without any prior notice and requested to visit EFL website (www.eurekaforbes.com) for periodical changes.
5. Customer shall ensure appropriate network connection, receipt of messages by Customer shall be subject to the network connection and EFL shall not be held responsible for any delay or non-receipt of the responses.
6. EFL will share all its transactional and promotional messages/ communication on the WhatsApp channel. EFL reserves the right, at its discretion, to add the feature and/or removal on WhatsApp.
7. Subscription on WhatsApp will allow EFL to send all its messages/ communication to the customer on WhatsApp. EFL shall have sole discretion to stop sending these alerts on any other channel.
8. The responses received by the customer on the chat messenger are based on program running at back-end. This program has been developed and regularly enhanced to handle the queries in best possible manner.
9. However for any inappropriate answers, the EFL shall not be held responsible.
10. Customers shall not submit or transmit any content through this service that is: unethical and/or immoral.
11. Under no circumstances shall EFL, or its agents, affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, and contractors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this service or for receipt of any answer provided by the program running at the back-end.
12. The customer understands that using WhatsApp application may carry extra risks and may not be secured. Further any message and information exchanged is subject to the risk of being read, interrupted, intercepted, or defrauded by third party or otherwise subject to manipulation by third party or involve delay in transmission. Eureka Forbes Ltd.(Formerly Forbes Enviro Solutions Ltd.) shall not be responsible or liable to the customer or any third party for the consequences arising out of or in connection with using of this service.
13. EFL has the right to retract the service anytime it deems fit.