Aquaguard Royale RO+UV+MTDS+SSWater Purifier
Stainless Steel Tank
Equipped with a storage tank for water, made of high-grade steel that is corrosion free and durable.
Active Copper Zinc
*Copper & Zinc Infusion in adherence to IS 10500:2012 Drinking Water Specification (Acceptable Limit). #Patent No. 332771
Double Goodness of Copper and Zinc^
Infuses the right amount of copper and zinc ions to give you pure and healthy drinking water always.^Double Goodness implies the Goodness of copper and Zinc as compared to
earlier products of Aquaguard with only Copper.
Mineral GuardTM Technology
Keeps minerals intact. Retains calcium and magnesium in water that ordinary water purifiers would deplete.
Ensures purity. Removes contaminants like lead and mercury and eliminates disease-causing viruses and bacteria.
Health Protect Technology
Cartridges with electronic authentication ensures pre-emptive alerts once the filter reaches end of life and also ensures only genuine Aquaguard filters are fitted in water purifier.
Features a compact and stylish design with a metallic finish that enhances your kitchen aesthetics.
Smart LED Indication
Alerts you with service reminders, end of life of cartridges, filter life warnings and electronic errors.
Long Cartridge Life
Lasts for up to 1 year or 6000 litres, whichever is earlier, based on standard test conditions mentioned in the user manual*.
1 Year RO Membrane Warranty*
Free of charge cleaning of RO membrane for up to 1 year or 6000 litres. Replacement of membrane will be chargeable.
Energy Saving Mode
Turns off the UV lamp when not in use for 10 minutes, enhancing UV lamp life and reducing power consumption.
High Storage Capacity
Comes with an 6-litre in-built storage tank, ensuring purified water on tap, all the time.
Can be placed on the counter or mounted on the wall.
Invasion Free Lid
Invasion free tank lid with its tight sealing protects purified water from insects and external contamination.
India's No. 1 Water Purifier
State-of-the-art technology trusted by millions of customers.
7 Stages of Purification
- Weight 7 kgs
- Dimensions MM (WxDxH) 325 x 260 x 475 mm
- Installation Type Wall mount/Table top
- Storage Capacity 5.5 litres
- Purification Modules i-FilterTM, Chemi-Block, Mineral Guard, RO Cartridge, UV e-boiling, Taste Adjuster, Active Copper with Zinc BoosterTM Cartridge
- Recommended for Municipal water, Borewell water, Water from tankers
- TDS 1 to 2000 mg/L++
- Water Flow Rate RO Path - 200 to 250 ml/minute, UV Path - 550 to 650 ml/minute
- Input Water Pressure 0.0 to 3.0 kg/cm2
- Input Water Temperature 10°C - 40°C
- Input Water Chlorine (Max) 0.2 mg/litre
- Input Water Turbidity (Max) 5 NTU
- Input Water Iron 0.1 mg/litre (max)
- UV Lamp 11 watts
- Life of UV Lamp 8000 burning hrs
- Power Consumption 48 watts
- Voltage NA
- RO Membrane 75 Gallons/Day
- Purifying Technology Reverse Osmosis, Ultraviolet & Ultra Filtration
- Membrane Type Thin film composite RO
- Power 48 watts
- Operating Input Voltage 150 VAC to 280 VAC, 50 Hz
- Included In The Box Water Purifier, Accessory (Input pipe, Reject water pipe, Diverter valve) Warranty Card
- Filter Life 6000 litres
- Country of Origin India
E-Brochures,Manuals & Videos
30 Days Money