- This contract provides for free replacement of consumables applicable and periodical service to the product as per year:
- Two periodical service would be provided for all domestic products. For all institutional products three periodical services would be provided. Eureka Forbes Ltd. has the right to combine mandatory service along with break down service.
- One set of consumable would be replaced for all the products. For compact model water purifier one more additional set of consumable will be provided.
- The Contract covers replacement of worn-out / exhausted parts, including Ultra Violet Lamp with new / rectified spares for all products / attachments:
- Any additional visits during the contract period as and when required, in the event of any break down / malfunctioning of the equipment on intimation in this regard by the customer.
- The Contract shall not cover visits/replacement of parts under the following circumstances:
- Damage caused to the equipment due to floods, fire, accident, riot, breakage, pest, misuse, improper or negligent use, tampering, leakage from pipes etc.
- Damage caused to the equipment due to failure to observe the operating instructions and precautions as mentioned in User's Manual
- Defects due to usage of non-recommended spares.
- Visits for customers re-training, for dismantling or for re-installation at a different location.
- Defects / Failures resulting from servicing / repairs done by a person other than the authorised representative of Eureka Forbes Limited.
- Where this equipment is under use for more than 8 hours a day continuously, unless otherwise agreed in writing by Eureka Forbes Ltd.
- Replacement of EVA Tube & PL tube, body parts, divertor valve, hose pipe of vacuum cleaner, batteries and transformer in case of security system and vacuum cleaners.
- With regard to repairing the existing worn-out / defective part(s) or replacing the same and ascertaining the presence of above circumstances, the decision of Eureka Forbes Limited shall be final. In any such event, Eureka Forbes Limited will submit a prior estimate for approval or bill for the work carried out at the prevailing rates
- In case of security systems failure due to mal-functioning of telephone line, telephone equipment or failure of external accessories, signal reception problem etc, spare parts burnt due to power fluctuation.
- This service is not applicable where the domestic water purifier is used tor commercial purpose
- The company or its authorised agents will be entitled to retain any defective parts replaced during this contract.
- Since under the terms of this contract, the company is liable to supply you free replacement of spare parts in certain circumstances, GST wherever liable will be borne by Eureka Forbes Limited.
- Services under this contract exclude the following :
- Painting of the body, top and bottom panels, and anodising the treatment chambers and electronic housing.
- Chrome plating of the nuts and other styling decorative materials
- For repairs necessitating the removal of the product or any parts thereof, to Eureka Forbes Limited Service Centre or Factory, there shall be no additional charge for the labour. However, in such cases incidental expenses incurred like freight, packing, insurance, octroi, etc., will have to be borne by the customer.
- The equipment must be in good working condition and the same to be certified by the authorised representative of Eureka Forbes Limited, before this contract becomes effective. The customer shall pay the necessary charges in the first instance for rendering the equipment so workable, for which Eureka Forbes Limited will submit an estimate for approval. This clause does not apply if a contract is renewed from the next day of date of termination of the warranty period or previous contract period
- The equipment, Electricity & Water should be made available for servicing as and when our Authorised Service Technician calls on his periodical servicing visit. Failure to do so will be treated as a service rendered and no refund shall accrue on this account.
- Every visit by our Authorised Service Technician will be made within reasonable time from receipt of a complaint for breakdown of the equipment and will be made only during working hours of our Service Department and no visits will be made on Sundays / Holidays.
- The liability of Eureka Forbes Limited shall be limited to providing service and replacing spares as covered by this contract. Eureka Forbes Limited shall not be liable for damages, death, injuries or any consequential damages of what so ever nature to any person or property, by use or operation of the product
- In order to enable Eureka Forbes Limited to discharge its obligation under this contract, the customer shall notify in writing any change in his address within 10 days of such change. In default whereof, Eureka Forbes Limited shall not be obliged to perform its obligations under this contract till it receives such an intimation from the customer. In such an event the removal and re-installation of the Product / Attachment will be done at an additional cost as per the rates prevailing on that date.
- This contract is neither terminable before the expiry period nor transferable in the event of resale / gift to any other person
- This service contract is offered only within the municipal limits of your city. However, an additional amount of Rs. 100/- will be charged extra for each visit made beyond these limits but within the metropolitan area and will have to be paid in cash to the Service Technician attending for which a cash memo/ bill will be given.
- Contract charges are payable by Cash or Cheque / DD/Net Payment/Card favouring Eureka Forbes Limited in advance and payment shall accompany the signed copy of the contract and such payment shall be realised before the commencement of the contract period.
- Renewal of the Service Contract after its expiry will be at the sole discretion of Eureka Forbes Limited and depending upon the model / age of the product and usage period
- It shall not be the responsibility of Eureka Forbes Limited to send any reminder or any such communication to intimate the expiry or renewal of the contract The onus of renewing the contract rests with the owner.
- In the event of any complaint, please quote your name, address and the contract number to the nearest authorised service centre / call centre.
- This contract sets out all the terms and conditions of which Eureka Forbes Limited agrees to service the equipment and cancels and supersedes all prior agreements, undertakings or arrangements, oral or written between the parties on the subject matter.
- Modification and Variation : No-modification or variation of this Contract shall be binding unless it is made in writing and signed by the Contracting Parties.
- Force Majeure : Neither party shall be liable for the non-performance of its obligations under this agreement where such failure is due to force majeure i.e. due or attributable to any act of God, orders, restrictions or regulation of Government, Central or State, war working conditions, hostilities, riots, civil commotion, strike, lock out, labour trouble, explosion, or any other cause or circumstance of whatsoever nature beyond control.
- Upgradation : In case product needs upgradation due to reason not under control of Eureka Forbes Limited, customer has to accept upgradation at prevailing rate.
- Any date or period of time mentioned in this Contract should unless contended of mutual written be of the essence.
- Any disputes are Subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.
- GST Terms:
- In case the customer is eligible for any exemption or lower rate of tax. the customer is responsible to provide the requisite details, documents, declarations or undertake any prescribed compliances for the purpose of tax exemptions / lower tax rates while entering into contractual agreement or before supply is made (whichever is earlier). In absence of the same, no tax exemption/ lower rates would be extended. Further, in case of any incorrect / incomplete / non-compliance on behalf of the customer and because of which a demand is made on Eureka Forbes by the tax authorities, the customer shall be immediately liable to pay the applicable taxes / amounts on such goods (including interest, penalty and associated litigation cost) if any upon notification by Eureka Forbes.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide Eureka Forbes with appropriate records/ communication address to determine the relevant location of the recipient of service. In case of any tax or related demand due to failure of the customer to provide the correct address, the same will be borne by the customer. The determination of the location of supplier of service shall be the sole responsibility of Eureka Forbes and would be determined based on applicable GST provisions.
- HSN of goods/ SAC of services would be prescribed by Eureka Forbes and same would be used by the customer. In case of any disagreement over classification between Eureka Forbes and customer, the classification of Eureka Forbes would prevail. The customer may use the HSN/ SAC provided by Eureka Forbes or adopt a different HSN/ SAC as per their interpretation. In either case, Eureka Forbes should not be held responsible to indemnify any liability that arises on account of disputed related to HSN/ SAC classification.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to communicate the GSTN registration numbers of various states for the purpose of billing. In case no separate GSTN registration number is provided, then the GSTN registration number pertaining to the contractual address will be considered for the GST related compliances and taxability.
- Each goods/ service is being supplied separately and not complete single supply.
- Any other post supply discount that may be given to the customer would be communicated vide a 'Separate Document' before or at the time of supply providing the terms and conditions governing such discounts. It is the responsibility of customer for confirming reversal of input tax credit attributable to such discount.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they undertake appropriate compliances under GST (ie filing of returns, claiming appropriate tax credits, etc) to ensure that there is no creditable tax cost included in the selling price to the final customer (ie the final customer gets the product without any creditable tax cost embedded in his purchase price).
- No changes to invoice would be requested by Customer once the details of the same are uploaded by Eureka Forbes in their GST return. Invoice, Debit notes or credit notes or supplementary invoices would be issued in permissible scenarios and timelines as prescribed in compliance with the GST Act and rules.
- For semi-comprehensive annual maintenance contract of Water Purifier all the above terms from 1 to 27 are applicable, except free replacement of Membrane, Compressor and Hot & cold tank. If required, the same will be replaced on a chargeable basis.
- The Company reserves right to collect additional amount to recover the cost that the Company may incur to comply with the laws/government guidelines due to Force Majeure Event and towards safety of customers and service personnel attending the service request subject to following :
- Such costs shall be temporary in nature and shall be collected against issuance of receipt.
- The additional amount will be charged to every customer whether the product is in warranty or out of warranty or under AMC;
- The additional amount is not included in any other maintenance contract of any nature whatsoever;
- The additional amount shall be payable for every service call. No additional cost will be collected for subsequent visit by technicians within 30 days of attending service call;
- The additional cost shall not be collected from customers who shall carry the product to the authorized service center of the Company for service or repairs. However, the cost of consumables and spare parts shall be levied as per the terms and conditions of AMC/warranty of the products.
What's App Terms and conditions
- “By <Opting-in / accepting the Warranty Contract / accepting the Annual Maintenance Contract>, you (the customer) give a consent to Eureka Forbes Limited (EFL/We/Us) and its partners to communicate with you on WhatsApp for all its transaectional and promotional messages/ communication needs (‘Services’). We will store your details responsibly and use it to enrich your experience with us. T&Cs applicable please visit WhatsApp Terms & Conditions for more details.”
Lucky Draw Offer
The Offer is only for Indian Residents who are 13 years and above, except employees and family members of Eureka Forbes and its affiliate / associate / subsidiary companies and their suppliers, advertising agencies and event Management Company.
To be eligible for this offer, the customer should have purchased the Annual Maintenance Contract by using Debit card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Wallets, & EMI transactions.
This offer is for products purchased online through Eureka Forbes website or App only.
This offer is valid from 17th March to 31st March 2021. 2 lucky winners will be selected each day.
The winners will be declared in the Second week of April 2021.
Eureka Forbes shall not be responsible for system outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted transmissions or other technological difficulties or any other force majeure event that may prevent a participant from the Offer. Further, Eureka Forbes will not be responsible or liable for
- Any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control
- Any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures
- Any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter or
- Any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Offer or
- Any delay, damage, non-receipt, lost, misrouted prizes.
Eureka Forbes will not be liable for delay in delivery of gift due to non-availability of stocks or for any other reason beyond its control
In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to the Offer, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over all such other instructions, rules and conditions.
The gift cannot be exchanged with any product or item, is non-transferable and cannot be en-cashed under any circumstances. Accessories, if any shown with the gift, if any, shall not form part of the gift to be provided to the winner. Eureka Forbes shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
By participating in the Offer, each participant represents and warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By taking part and/or entering into the Offer the participant warrants that all information provided by the participant regarding his name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete and that the participant is authorised to provide such information and consents to the use of such information by Eureka Forbes and/or its event management company.
Eureka Forbes reserves the absolute right to amend the terms and conditions of the Offer or extend the Offer Period or cancel or discontinue the Offer or any part thereof without giving any reasons or prior notice. Eureka Forbes reserves the right to substitute the prizes under this Offer with prizes of equivalent value, at its sole discretion. Offer shall be void, if prohibited by law. In such case, Eureka Forbes shall not be liable to provide any gift(s)/ prize(s) or compensation to the winner on any account.
Offer shall be void in any state where prohibited by law. In such case, Eureka Forbes shall not be liable to provide any free cash-back, gift(s) or compensation to the participant on any account.
Failure by Eureka Forbes to enforce any of its right at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
By entering the Offer, the participant agrees that Eureka Forbes shall not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Offer or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (except any liability which may not be excluded under applicable law).
Decision of Eureka Forbes in relation to the Offer and matter incidental thereto shall be final and binding on the customer. Dispute if any in respect of the Offer should be sent in writing within 5 days from the date of participation in the offer at B1/B2, 701, 7th Floor, Marathon- NextGen, Marathon Innova, Off Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 400013, India, thereafter no disputes shall be taken into account or it is deemed that participant does not have any dispute or complaint against Eureka Forbes Limited,. The existence of dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Eureka Forbes. Any and all disputes, controversies and conflicts ("Disputes") arising out of the Offer shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator to be appointed by the director of Eureka Forbes in accordance with the Arbitration and the Conciliation Act, 1996 amended up to date. The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai and the language used in arbitral proceeding shall be English. Subject to the dispute resolution procedure as set out here in above, the courts at Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Offer.
This Offer is subject to laws of India including tax regulations as may be applicable to the winner as per eligibility criteria
Any tax liability in respect thereof shall be to the account of the winner
Eureka Forbes Limited reserves the right to withdraw, change, alter & modify the service & whatsoever offered hereunder any time with or without notice; on Regulatory reasons and/or any other reasons without any liability to the consumer. The winner shall be liable to pay applicable TDS, Service Tax, Sales Tax & all other applicable taxes & any other amendments in respect to products purchased thereof.
AMC Offer – Spykar Watch/Bag - Redemption Process – Terms & Conditions
- Visit https://360inex.com/eurekaforbes
- Enter the Spykar2021, select your FREE GIFT and click on Proceed.to pay.
- Enter your Shipping details, and make the payment of the handling charges to avail your FREE gift.
- Once your is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation Email with your order number. In case you don’t receive an email, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to take the help of a customer service representative to get your order number
- Your order will be delivered to you within 14 working days from the date of order placement. The delivery of FREE gift may be postponed subject to stock availability.
- Company reserves the right to change the delivery date of FREE gift to Customer without prior notice.
- Once your order is dispatched from the Spykar Warehouse, you will receive and SMS with the tracking number.
Terms & Conditions
"Company/EFL” means Eureka Forbes Ltd, Eureka Forbes, We, Our, Us.
“Website” means "www.eurekaforbes.com" website owned and operated by Eureka Forbes Limited, which provides a venue to the users to buy the products & AMC services thereof.
"Customer" means and includes any User / Buyer / Purchaser/ You (the person or any legal entity) who accepts the offer for sale, through Eureka Forbes Limited by placing an order on the site.
"FREE Gifts" connotes the ‘Spykar Watch/Bag’ only.
“T&C” These General Terms and Conditions apply to the FREE gifts pursuant to availing AMC offers for the Products of EFL.
Offer & T&C
- The ‘FREE gift offer’ is provided and made available to you on www.eurekaforbes.com. This Offer terms and conditions are in addition to the EFL Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using EFL and the terms and conditions applicable for the Free gifts issued by EFL directly or through Spykar. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
- For all Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) purchase customers, the offer is available from 02nd March 2021 (00.00 a.m.) until 15th March (23:59 p.m.) only, unless revoked or extended by EFL (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
- The shipping & handling charges of bag and watch Rs.299 upto Rs.499/- exclusive of taxes.
- Once order is placed, it will be delivered within 14 days.to you within 14 working days from the date of order placement. The delivery of FREE gift may be postponed subject to stock availability.
- Company/Gift agency reserves the right to change the delivery date of FREE gift to Customer without prior notice
- This FREE gifts are valid until 1 month from the date of issuance.
- Gift redeemed is strictly non-exchangeable for other EFL products or cash alternatives. No request for colour/reservation will be allowed
- Once the order is placed for AMC service or a product, it cannot be exchanged with another product on the microsite.
- Any manufacturing defect should be communicated to Spykar within 10 days of order receipt to be eligible for replacement warranty.
- Two schemes cannot be clubbed together.
- The selected Free gifts, AMC service and/or product will be delivered only in the serviceable pin codes.
- Eureka Forbes does not take any guarantees for the product and shall not be held for the customer who has placed the order through unique code any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Mumbai Courts only
- Offer is Applicable on Online AMC Purchases made on www.eurekaforbes.com website through Netbanking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Digital Wallets.
- The offer is applicable on AMC purchases of Water Purifiers category only.
- The offer is only applicable on purchase of Annual Maintenance Contract on www.eurekaforbes.com.
- The Offer is applicable only on Prepaid Orders.
- In the event the Order is returned by the Purchaser or cancelled by the Purchaser, for any reason whatsoever, the Order / purchase transaction will not qualify for this Offer and the participation of the Purchaser will be deemed withdrawn. In the event the Order is cancelled in part, the Offer may be availed only on the net amount paid by the Purchaser basis eligibility.
- EFL reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by EFL to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- Under no circumstances, will the Benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by EFL.
- By participating in this Offer, every Purchaser expressly agrees that EFL or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Purchaser may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with his/her use or delivery or misuse of any product purchased on EFL website.
- The Purchasers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- The offer is nom-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be en-cashed. Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned /disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent orders will not be considered for the offer.
- Purchasers whose account has been classified as delinquent before or during the currency of offer will not be eligible for the benefits of the offer. EFL discretion in this regard shall be final and binding on the Purchaser.
- Once the order is placed, it cannot be cancelled unless acceptance of such cancellation is agreed by us. We reserve the right to accept or reject any order placed, without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Cancellations of orders are possible only before the order is invoiced for shipment.
- All government levies/ tax shall be borne by the Purchaser as applicable at the time of respective offer.
- The offer is valid only in India except state of J&K.
- The offer is subject to force majeure events. EFL shall not be liable or held responsible for any delays or losses related to Products that arise directly or indirectly from Acts of God, severe weather conditions including but not limited to flood, heavy rain alerts, labor disputes, governmental actions, war, riots, epidemics, pandemics, Lockdown like Covide-19 situations or other circumstances or causes beyond the reasonable control of EFL (‘Force Majeure Events’).
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer T&C.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- Limitation of Liability. Except for manufacturing defects, in no event EFL shall be liable to the customer or any other person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including any loss of property, personal injury, death, by use or operation of this product. No claim shall be entertained by EFL for any loss arising out of damage or shortage of Products.
- EFL reserve the right to change, alter or modify the terms and conditions of the products as well as design of the products from time to time in effecting a process of continuous development and innovation.
- This offer are valid only till the offer period is active. This Offer is not applicable to channel partners Outlet, Dealers, Distributors, Sales Executives, Outlet, Dealership and employees and their family members and its affiliate / associate / subsidiary companies and their suppliers, advertising agencies and event Management Company of EFL.
- This terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with applicable laws of India. The courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute arising out or pertaining hereto.
- EFL takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of our order online service or goods supplied using the same, except as required by law, even if EFL could have foreseen the loss, or the possibility of it was brought to our attention.
- If you are below 18 years of age, you are prohibited to use/purchase/contract from or with this website. Persons who are incompetent to contract within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible to use this website.
Customer Care Support.
In case of any discrepancies or complaints with respect to FREE gifts, customer can reach to Spykar on email id email@example.com In case of any discrepancies or complaints with respect to AMC or product, customer can reach to us on email id firstname.lastname@example.org /our helpline number 022 - 61705777. For Service of Aquaguard, please write to us at email@example.com or call us at 18602661177 / 7039883333