Fobes FAP 8000Air Purifier
- Dimensions MM (WxDxH) 53 X 32 X 20.5
- Purification Stages 5 Stage Filtration
- 5 Stage Filtration Anti dust filter, HEPA 13 filter, Photo catalyst TiO2 filter, UV filter, Carbon filter
- Real-Time PM 2.5 Measurement & Display Yes
- Coverage Areas 531 sq. ft.
- Air Flow 190 m3/hr
- Colour Indication PM 2.5 Digital Display and Color indicator (Green , Blue and Red) : - PM 2.5 < 60 - Green , 61 < PM 2.5 < 150 - Blue , PM 2.5 > 150 - Red
- Noise Level 59 dB
- Fan Speeds 1, 2, 3 Turbo mode
- Timer 1 hr, 2 hrs, 4 hrs, 8 hrs and Off
- Multi Colour Air Quality Indicator Yes
- Filter Change Indicator Yes
- Child Lock Yes
- Sensor Touch User Interface Panel Yes
- Ideal For Living Room- sq. ft. - up to 531 sq. ft.
- Weight 6 kg
- Country of Origin China
30 Days Money
An air purifier is a device which purifies the indoor air making it fresh and pure.
Poor indoor air quality can trigger allergy flare-ups, asthma attacks and worsen existing respiratory conditions.
If the air quality in your home is poor you may experience frequent headaches, perpetual colds, as well as chronic asthma. Other symptoms include headache, dizziness, and cough, irritation of the eyes, nose, and/or throat, runny nose, and difficulty in breathing, chest and/or abdominal pain, nausea, difficulty sleeping and rashes on your skin.
The ActonTM Advance with its superior HEPA Filter, anti-bacterial pre-filter and 7-stage purification system removes dust, smoke and other harmful impurities present in the air in your home. At the same time, its double UV filtration system replenishes your home with pure, bacteria-free air.
No, a single air purifier will not clean the air in your entire house. Identify those rooms where you spend most of your time and install an air purifier for those rooms. For example, the air quality in your bedroom is extremely important since you spend a considerable amount of time there. You can install an air purifier in your bedroom.