|Dimensions||310 x 400 x 170) in mm (W x D x H)|
|Filter Cartridges||Clarity cartridge, carbon block and UV lamp|
|Input Water Temperature (degree)||5°C - 45°C|
|Input Water Turbidity ( NTU)||25|
|Material of Construction||Food grade, Non-Toxic engineering Plastics.|
|Net Weight ( Kg)||4.1 kg|
|Power Rating (Watts)||20 watts|
|Purification Capacity (Liters)||6000 litres|
|Rated Voltage (Volts)||230 volts 50 Hz|
Note: Technical Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- UV Purifier is Suitable for input water TDS upto 200 PPM
This technology uses ultra violet rays to boil and purify the water. The water thus derived is safe and made free from all disease-causing micro organisms. The water treated by UV technology has all the benefits of boiling water for 20 minutes in less than a minute. Moreover it also rules out the possibility of recontamination, which always exists while cooling and handling, when boiling water manually.
UV technology treats water in 3 stages.
- First being filtration of suspended particles like dust, rust and mud up to 5 microns.
- In the next stage the technology enables itself to absorb organic impurities, foul smell & taste, lead, pesticides and VOCs.
- Later in the third and final stage, the ultra violet rays deactivate bacteria, virus, protozoa including cyst and other disease-causing micro-organisms.
- The entire purification process is natural and free from chemicals and also retains the natural taste of water and all essential minerals required, making the water consumable.
How does UV technology work?
** This video is for representation purposes to explain the working of UV purification process. Individual products may have different purification stages.