|Material of Construction||Food grade, Non-Toxic engineering Plastics.|
|Input Water Temperature (degree)||5°C - 45°C|
|Rated Voltage (Volts)||230 volts 50 Hz|
|Purification Capacity (Liters)||6000|
|Dimensions||360 x 235 x 430 in mm (W x D x H)|
|Filter Cartridges||I - cartridge, Chemi block,RO membrane, taste enhancer cartridge|
|Net Weight ( Kg)||8.5 kg|
|Power Rating (Watts)||40 watts|
|Tank Capacity (Liters)||6|
Note: Technical Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Please check TDS level in input water before installation of RO purifier.
- RO Purifier is suitable for input TDS: 500 – 2000 (PPM)
RO (Reverse Osmosis)
In hard water, there exists problem of excess Total Dissolved Salts (TDS), in addition to physical, chemical and microbiological contaminants. These dissolved salts are found in exceedingly high levels than permissible drinking water limits, which is 500mg per litre. The TDS contents vary from calcium, magnesium, arsenic, iron, mercury, lead, fluoride and nitrates, whose excess can lead to harmful impacts and ailments to various body functions and parts.
To effectively reduce the hardness/TDS from water supplied in your locality, the technology that would suit you best is RO. Here’s what it does to your water to make it potable:
- It reduces the high levels of TDS to the permissible drinking water limits (500 mg/ltr).
- It makes water free from physical, chemical and disease causing microbial contaminants.
- And it improves the taste of water making it sweet.
- The RO technology uses Reverse Osmosis for water purification, where in water is passed at a high pressure through a thin film composite membrane which rejects about 90% of high salts, chemicals and biological impurities. It also removes all disease-causing micro-organisms and gives you pure and sweet tasting water, so that you and your family stay healthy.