|Purifying Technology||Clarity Cartridge, Chemi block, Mineral Guard, UV chamber|
|Applicable TDS Range in Input Water||1- 200 mg/litre|
|Recommended for||Municipal/Corporation/Sweet tasting water|
|Filtration / Purification Modules||Clarity Cartridge, Chemi block, Mineral Guard, UV chamber|
|Installation Type||Clarity Cartridge, Chemi block, Mineral Guard, UV chamber|
|Purified Water Flow Rate*||1 litre/min.|
|Net weight||4.16 kg|
|Operating/Input Voltage||230 V AC/50HZ|
|Power Rating/Consumption||20 Watts|
|Ultraviolet Lamp||8 watts|
|Life of UV Lamp||5000 burning hours|
|Input Water Pressure (max)||2.0 kg/sq.cm|
|Input Water Pressure (min)||0.4 kg/sq.cm|
|Input Water Temperature||10°C - 40°C|
|Input Water Chlorine||2 ppm (max.)|
|Input Water Iron||0.3 mg/lit. (max.)|
|Input Water Turbidity||15 NTU (max.)|
|Warranty||1 Year, refer warranty card in user manual|
If the pressure is higher than the maximum specified, use of a pressure reducing
valve is recommended. This accessory is available with our company at an additional
* Flow rate depends on the input water pressure and condition of the filters.
Note: Technical Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
This technology uses ultra violet rays to boil and purify the water. The water thus derived is safe and made free from all disease-causing micro organisms. The water treated by UV technology has all the benefits of boiling water for 20 minutes in less than a minute. Moreover it also rules out the possibility of recontamination, which always exists while cooling and handling, when boiling water manually.
UV technology treats water in 3 stages.
- First being filtration of suspended particles like dust, rust and mud up to 5 microns.
- In the next stage the technology enables itself to absorb organic impurities, foul smell & taste, lead, pesticides and VOCs.
- Later in the third and final stage, the ultra violet rays deactivate bacteria, virus, protozoa including cyst and other disease-causing micro-organisms.
- The entire purification process is natural and free from chemicals and also retains the natural taste of water and all essential minerals required, making the water consumable.