Eureka Forbes was born in 1982 with the vision of bringing happy, healthy, safe
and pollution-free living to customers through lasting relationships as ‘Friends
for Life’. We have since grown to become an over Rs. 17,767 mn. multi-product, multi-channel
organisation that is part of the Shapoorji Pallonji Group and has over eight million
satisfied customers and a reach of over 450 cities and towns.
In addition to Asia’s largest direct sales force, we have a consumer channel of
over 18,000 dealers, an institutional channel Forbes Pro Solutions that has water
projects, cleaning solutions and railways divisions as well as an inventive business
partner network and a rural channel. One of the most expansive service networks
in India backs these channels. We have also extended our presence to the global
market as Forbes Lux in a joint venture with Lux International, Switzerland.
Our products have led and dominated the water and air purification systems, cleaning
systems and security systems categories. Aquaguard, our flagship water purifier
brand sold through the direct sales channel, is trusted by over 40 mn people whilst
on retail shelves, the AquaSure range provides safe drinking water to homes even
without electricity and running water and the Forbes range for homes and offices
at different price points. We also have an institutional range and customised solutions
for the rural market. And we have recently launched Aquasure packaged drinking water.
Our Euroclean range of vacuum cleaners has over 3.5 mn customers and we also have
the Forbes range on retail shelves and commercial and industrial cleaning products.
We were the first to introduce state-of-the-art Euroair Air Purifiers that ensure
clean, safe air and pollution-free homes. We also market domestic electronic security
systems under the brand Eurovigil and we recently entered and revolutionised the
fire safety category with Fireguard portable fire extinguishers with a patented
and innovative space age technology fire suppressant.
Our endeavour to create a sustainable environment led us to introduce renewable
energy technologies. Eurodiya - India’s first solar bulbs with in-built solar panels
- harnesses solar energy to light homes and can store it for a longer duration.
And we have introduced solar technology to run water dispensing units.
The belief that unpolluted water and air are the birthright of every Indian led
to the Eureka Forbes Institute of Environment being set-up. It promotes conservation
of natural water and air resources through activities like monitoring and broadcasting
of air and water levels pollution levels in major cities on television, India’s
first national environment-focused quiz for school children and rainwater harvesting.
Our company has always been a friend to society, especially during natural disasters.
EuroAble, India’s first state-of-the-art call centre manned and operated entirely
by people with special needs, facilitates their integration into the value chain
and mainstream of society. Other efforts include ‘Nana Nani Parks’ for senior citizens
to relax, free drinking water kiosks in public places, the ‘Jagrut Mumbaikar’ programme,
with the Mumbai Police and Fire Brigade, to teach citizens how to safeguard themselves
and a partnership with World Vision to provide water filter units owned and run
by women self-help groups during emergencies.
Our company is a Business Superbrand, one of India’s Top 5 Best Employers, a case
study at Harvard and Richard Ivy Business Schools, a classic direct sales reference
in marketing guru Philip Kotler’s textbook ‘Marketing Management’, a feature in
Forbes Magazine Asia edition as well as the recipient of other prestigious recognition
in every facet of our business. The Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Social Responsibility,
the Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry Good Corporate Citizen Award and the
NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Award underline our commitment to fulfilling our corporate
Indeed, we believe that relationships spur us on to realise our dream of a happy,
healthy, safe and pollution-free world.
Click here for PDF Download
Here are a few awards and recognitions:
- Best Employers in Asia and India (Hewitt studies)
- India's Best Places to Work For (Great Places to Work ® Institute study)
- Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises in Asia and India (KNOW Network)
- Inducted as a case study in the curriculums of the prestigious Harvard Business
School and the Richard Ivy Business School
- Featured in the respected Forbes Asia magazine
- Cited as a classic direct sales reference by marketing 'guru', Philip Kotler, in
his famous textbook 'Marketing Management'
- Featured in the top 50 of the DSN (Direct Sales News) Global 100
- Best Complete Water Solution Provider (UNESCO-Water Digest)
- Platinum Brand in Asia (Reader's Digest)
- The Golden Peacock
- Endorsed by the Indian Medical Association
- The Frost & Sullivan 2009 Best Company of the Year Award
- Customer Service Leadership Award
- Mera Brand
- Platinum Brand in Asia (Reader's Digest)
- Endorsed by the Asthma and Allergy Resource Centre
- Recognised as a Role Model Company at the 14th NCPEDP-Shell Helen Keller Awards
- The Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Social Responsibility 2012
- Good Corporate Citizen Award 2012 in the Large Corporate Category conferred by the
Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI)